- School’s Almost Out for Summer! Sign up for HCF’s Time Travel Summer Camp!
- HCF Hosts Victorian Ladies Tea Party for Girl Scouts May 11 and 18!
- Richard Burts & Local Projects Recognized at HCF’s 2013 Preservation Awards Luncheon!
- HCF’s Annual Moonlight Cemetery and Iconography Tours at Elmwood Cemetery Return May 9!
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide From the Gift Shop at Robert Mills!
- 50th Anniversary of Historic Columbia Foundation
- A Call for Vendors
- African-American Heritage
- Camps in Columbia
- Capital Improvements
- Contests / Giveaways
- Employment at HCF
- Gift Ideas
- Hampton-Preston Gardens
- HCF In the News
- Historic Rental Properties
- Holiday Events in Columbia SC
- Lecture Series
- Mann-Simons Site
- Membership Benefits
- Museum Shop
- Press Releases
- Retrace: Connecting Communities Through History
- SC History
- Special Offers
- The Palladium Society
- This Week in History
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Woodrow Wilson Family Home
Subscribe By Email and Never Miss a Post!
VideoVisit our YouTube channel for more videos.
Monthly Archives: November 2011
The countdown to the holidays has begun at Historic Columbia Foundation! In honor of our 50th Anniversary, Candlelight Tours will be free and open to the public this year, with carriage rides being offered for just $5. We’re also introducing … Continue reading
If you’ll be attending our 50th Birthday Celebration tomorrow (Sunday, November 13 from Noon – 5 pm), be sure to print off this handy map. It has each of the six historic properties featured in tomorrow’s events clearly marked for … Continue reading
We’re pleased to post the schedule for our Birthday Celebration coming up on Sunday, November 13th from Noon – 5 pm. Print off our handy 2-page schedule for an easy guide to all the fun! We’ll also have a schedule … Continue reading
Military Appreciation Week At Historic Columbia Foundation Includes $1 House Museum Tour Admission: November 6-12, 2011
COLUMBIA, SC (November 3, 2011) – In honor of Military Appreciation Week at Historic Columbia Foundation (November 6-12, 2011), $1 house museum tours for active military and their family are being offered. For just $1/person, a historic house museum tour … Continue reading