- School’s Almost Out for Summer! Sign up for HCF’s Time Travel Summer Camp!
- HCF Hosts Victorian Ladies Tea Party for Girl Scouts May 11 and 18!
- Richard Burts & Local Projects Recognized at HCF’s 2013 Preservation Awards Luncheon!
- HCF’s Annual Moonlight Cemetery and Iconography Tours at Elmwood Cemetery Return May 9!
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide From the Gift Shop at Robert Mills!
- 50th Anniversary of Historic Columbia Foundation
- A Call for Vendors
- African-American Heritage
- Camps in Columbia
- Capital Improvements
- Contests / Giveaways
- Employment at HCF
- Gift Ideas
- Hampton-Preston Gardens
- HCF In the News
- Historic Rental Properties
- Holiday Events in Columbia SC
- Lecture Series
- Mann-Simons Site
- Membership Benefits
- Museum Shop
- Press Releases
- Retrace: Connecting Communities Through History
- SC History
- Special Offers
- The Palladium Society
- This Week in History
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Woodrow Wilson Family Home
Subscribe By Email and Never Miss a Post!
VideoVisit our YouTube channel for more videos.
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Historic Columbia Foundation is announcing A NEW rental special! An ideal fit for your corporate meeting, lunch n’ learn session, holiday party, family reunion, meet-up, tweet-up, conference and more, HCF is offering a 20% rental rate for events held before January 31, 2013. Book your fall or holiday … Continue reading
Father’s Day is just around the corner! Shop Historic Columbia Foundation for the perfect gift for your loved one. Shop local and tax free and know your purchase helps fund local preservation and education efforts. The Museum Shop is conveniently … Continue reading
Historic Columbia Foundation has an opening for a full-time Head Gardener. Position details are listed below. The Head Gardener supports the Director of Grounds in the maintenance and development of the gardens. The key responsibilities of this position are: ▪ … Continue reading
Friday, June 8, Monique Williams from ABC Columbia visited the Seibels House to talk about HCF’s New Volunteer Training Sessions, which kick-off Monday June 18. A story featuring volunteerism in the midlands aired later that evening highlighting the Foundation’s new classes … Continue reading
Last week The State newspaper visited the Robert Mills and Hampton-Preston properties to take a look around the newly completed garden projects. Both properties underwent major changes to their landscapes during the last six months. Read about the newly installed … Continue reading
Historic Columbia Foundation Seeks Volunteers Able To Donate 6 or More Hours a Month: New Volunteer Training Class Runs June 18 – August 20, 2012
COLUMBIA, SC (May 24, 2012) – Historic Columbia Foundation’s new volunteer training class kicks off on June 18, 2012, with a total of eight sessions running through August 20, 2012. Each session lasts approximately 90 minutes and begins at 10 … Continue reading