- School’s Almost Out for Summer! Sign up for HCF’s Time Travel Summer Camp!
- HCF Hosts Victorian Ladies Tea Party for Girl Scouts May 11 and 18!
- Richard Burts & Local Projects Recognized at HCF’s 2013 Preservation Awards Luncheon!
- HCF’s Annual Moonlight Cemetery and Iconography Tours at Elmwood Cemetery Return May 9!
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide From the Gift Shop at Robert Mills!
- 50th Anniversary of Historic Columbia Foundation
- A Call for Vendors
- African-American Heritage
- Camps in Columbia
- Capital Improvements
- Contests / Giveaways
- Employment at HCF
- Gift Ideas
- Hampton-Preston Gardens
- HCF In the News
- Historic Rental Properties
- Holiday Events in Columbia SC
- Lecture Series
- Mann-Simons Site
- Membership Benefits
- Museum Shop
- Press Releases
- Retrace: Connecting Communities Through History
- SC History
- Special Offers
- The Palladium Society
- This Week in History
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Woodrow Wilson Family Home
Subscribe By Email and Never Miss a Post!
VideoVisit our YouTube channel for more videos.
Category Archives: Gift Ideas
Mother’s Day is just around the corner and HCF has the perfect little shop to pick up a special gift for mom this year! Visit us at the Gift Shop at Robert Mills and check your Mother’s Day shopping off … Continue reading
Easter is just around the corner and Historic Columbia Foundation is one ‘hoppening spot’ this spring! Whether you are looking to fill your Easter Basket with goodies or looking for a fun spring time activity, think HCF! Shop at the Gift Shop at … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and Historic Columbia Foundation is one romantic hotspot! Whether you areplanning a proposal, looking for a special Valentine’s Day gift or looking for a romantic activity, think HCF! Shop at the Gift Shop at Robert Mills for the … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Shop Historic Columbia Foundation for the perfect gift for your loved one. Your purchase helps fund local preservation and education efforts. The Museum Shop is conveniently located at 1616 Blanding Street, with free … Continue reading
From all of us at Historic Columbia Foundation, our warmest wishes for a wonderful holiday season and new year filled with joy and discovery. Celebrate a special person through an Honorarium or Memorial – an excellent way to contribute to … Continue reading
Give the gift of a Historic Columbia Foundation membership! Priced at just $35, the gift of a HCF membership offers free admission to our house museums, a subscription to our quarterly newsletter, guest passes, free or discounted admission to HCF … Continue reading
In honor of our 50th Anniversary, Historic Columbia Foundation is excited to offer several exclusive behind-the-scenes tours beginning in January of 2012. Each of these tours will be offered one-time in 2012, and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. … Continue reading