- School’s Almost Out for Summer! Sign up for HCF’s Time Travel Summer Camp!
- HCF Hosts Victorian Ladies Tea Party for Girl Scouts May 11 and 18!
- Richard Burts & Local Projects Recognized at HCF’s 2013 Preservation Awards Luncheon!
- HCF’s Annual Moonlight Cemetery and Iconography Tours at Elmwood Cemetery Return May 9!
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide From the Gift Shop at Robert Mills!
- 50th Anniversary of Historic Columbia Foundation
- A Call for Vendors
- African-American Heritage
- Camps in Columbia
- Capital Improvements
- Contests / Giveaways
- Employment at HCF
- Gift Ideas
- Hampton-Preston Gardens
- HCF In the News
- Historic Rental Properties
- Holiday Events in Columbia SC
- Lecture Series
- Mann-Simons Site
- Membership Benefits
- Museum Shop
- Press Releases
- Retrace: Connecting Communities Through History
- SC History
- Special Offers
- The Palladium Society
- This Week in History
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Woodrow Wilson Family Home
Subscribe By Email and Never Miss a Post!
VideoVisit our YouTube channel for more videos.
Category Archives: Membership Benefits
Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate with us on November 9 at our 50th Birthday Celebration! The event raised $50,000 for Historic Columbia Foundation to continue our mission to nurture, support and protect the historical and cultural … Continue reading
The South Carolina State Museum is offering a special discount to Historic Columbia Foundation Members this July! Get out of the famously hot summer heat and enjoy the new Titanic Exhibition this month with a special $3 off coupon. Be … Continue reading
Thank you for helping us reach our goal! We surpassed our milestone of 1,000 members and we couldn’t have done it without you. The lucky winners are…David and Janine Lewis. We are thrilled to welcome Mr. and Mrs. Lewis as … Continue reading
Here at Historic Columbia Foundation, we’re this close to reaching an important milestone…our 1,000th member! The timing couldn’t be sweeter, with this being our 50th Anniversary year, and with Valentine’s Day just around the corner. Our many accomplishments over the … Continue reading