- School’s Almost Out for Summer! Sign up for HCF’s Time Travel Summer Camp!
- HCF Hosts Victorian Ladies Tea Party for Girl Scouts May 11 and 18!
- Richard Burts & Local Projects Recognized at HCF’s 2013 Preservation Awards Luncheon!
- HCF’s Annual Moonlight Cemetery and Iconography Tours at Elmwood Cemetery Return May 9!
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide From the Gift Shop at Robert Mills!
- 50th Anniversary of Historic Columbia Foundation
- A Call for Vendors
- African-American Heritage
- Camps in Columbia
- Capital Improvements
- Contests / Giveaways
- Employment at HCF
- Gift Ideas
- Hampton-Preston Gardens
- HCF In the News
- Historic Rental Properties
- Holiday Events in Columbia SC
- Lecture Series
- Mann-Simons Site
- Membership Benefits
- Museum Shop
- Press Releases
- Retrace: Connecting Communities Through History
- SC History
- Special Offers
- The Palladium Society
- This Week in History
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Woodrow Wilson Family Home
Subscribe By Email and Never Miss a Post!
VideoVisit our YouTube channel for more videos.
Category Archives: Woodrow Wilson Family Home
As Historic Columbia Foundation enters the final phase of rehabilitation at the Woodrow Wilson Family Home, we are pleased to offer three workshops this spring featuring various techniques in historic preservation and restoration led by the experts doing the work … Continue reading
Amy Holtcamp is a blogger for the official South Carolina tourism website, www.discoversouthcarolina.com. The Woodrow Wilson Family home was featured in Amy’s “Arts & Culture” travel blog on March 18, 2012. The article, entitled “Put on your hard hat and … Continue reading
New Projects at Old Sites: Capital Improvements Ensure the Future of Our Important Cultural Resources
Phase IIA of the Woodrow Wilson Family Home rehabilitation (pictured above) has taken a significant step forward over the past two weeks, as workers have successfully completed the concrete foundation of the project’s accessory building. The footprint of the building … Continue reading
Columbia is Home to South Carolina’s Only Presidential Historic Site, the Woodrow Wilson Family Home
Located at 1705 Hampton Street in downtown Columbia, the Woodrow Wilson Family Home is South Carolina’s only presidential historic site. A young Woodrow Wilson, nicknamed “Tommy” as a child, lived at the home when he was just 14 years old. … Continue reading
Tour of Woodrow Wilson Family Home in Honor of Woodrow Wilson’s Birthday Being Offered on December 28, 2011 at 11 am
COLUMBIA, SC - (December 22, 2011) – On December 28, 2011 at 11 am, Historic Columbia Foundation will be offering a behind-the-scenes tour of the Woodrow Wilson Family Home. This special tour is being offered in honor of the 155th anniversary … Continue reading