The countdown has begun to this year’s famously hot event (2.23.2013)! We are five days away from The Palladium Society’s 15th Annual Chili Cook-Off and we want you to join in on the fun. This fun-filled evening is an event that will excite the whole family! Here are five reasons why you should attend the Chili Cook-Off THIS Saturday:
1. All you can eat and drink! This event is all-inclusive and a heck of a lot of fun! Your ticket not only gets you through the doors, but also guarantees you endless bowls of chili, and cups of beer or wine at no extra cost. Where else can you get a meal, drinks and live entertainment for $25 a person? Not to mention children under the age of 12 get inFREE.
2. This year’s cook-off features close to 30 chili recipes ensuring there is something for everyone. From heart-healthy to good old fashioned meaty, you won’t leave hungry. We’ve had everything from classic beef, to venison, veggie, black bean, extra spicy and ubber-cheesy. Enjoy a filling dinner without lifting a finger. No need to cook or clean up! Simply have a flavorful time and select your favorite recipe!
3. Who doesn’t love a free concert? Enjoy live music all night by Whiskey Tango Revue. This Columbia based country group has been writing, singing and bringing back outlaw country music since 2009. Their lowcountry style will keep you entertained all evening.
4. Your ticket purchase helps to support an organization committed to preserving the past and promoting avenues to a positive future. Every dollar that comes into HCF ensures Columbia and Richland County’s history is being shared with our community.
5. Thinking about joining The Palladium Society of becoming a member of HCF? This is the perfect opportunity to meet other people who support the mission of Historic Columbia Foundation. This annual event brings out more than 500 of Columbia’s chili lovers. Many of those are members of HCF or of HCF’s young professional’s organization, the Palladium Society. Mix, mingle and make new friends with HCF!
If you are ready to purchase your Chili Cook-Off tickets visit, www.hcfchili2013.eventbrite.com. In honor of our 15th Anniversary, tickets are CHEAPER THAN LAST YEAR! Tickets are just $25 for general admission, $20 for HCF members, $15 for Palladium Society members and FREE for children 12 and under. We hope to see you Saturday! 5 – 8 pm at the State Fairgrounds Ellison Building. Enter through the Rosewood Drive Gate to park.
Big thanks to this year’s Chili Cook-Off Sponsors!